- Top Distributor Lists
- Market Research
- Free Reports
Bundle the 2012 Wholesale Distribution Industry Landscape Report + 2012 Wholesale Distribution Economic Factbook
These reports are delivered as one file in downloadable pdf via a link immediately after purchase.
Details: 224 pages
This ultimate data package from Modern Distribution Management and Industrial Market Information provides a wealth of data and analysis on the wholesale distribution industry. You will not find this data or level of analysis anywhere else.
The data and analysis in these reports are produced by Modern Distribution Management and Industrial Market Information. Call for more information at 888-742-5060 or order for immediate download now.
This report bundle includes:
The 2012 Wholesale Distribution Industry Landscape Report (original price $1995)
This report is for anyone seeking a better understanding of the drivers of the $4.7 trillion wholesale distribution industry. This comprehensive report provides an overview of 2012 distribution trends, the largest distributors in each sector, sector market-size estimates, market share estimates for the Top 40 industrial distributors and more.
This report includes the following data and analysis:
* 2012 Distribution Trends Report, covering trends in 12 sectors
* Estimated market share of the 5 largest industrial distributors (combined revenues)
* Estimated market share of the 40 largest industrial distributors (combined revenues)
* End-market size estimates for each sector for U.S., Canada and Mexico (excl building materials)
* End-market size estimates by U.S. region for each sector (excl building materials)
* Top 10 end-markets consuming products by sector (excl building materials)
* Largest distributors in each sector
* Articles on other players in wholesale distribution, including integrated supply providers, buying and marketing groups, associations and master distributors
Sectors included in this report: Industrial, power transmission/bearings, hose & accessories, fluid power, industrial PVF, safety, electrical, building materials/construction, HVACR/plumbing, gases/welding equipment, plastics and electronics.
The 2012 Wholesale Distribution Economic Factbook (original price $1495)
This report is the best source for accurate statistics of the wholesale distribution industry, including segment and overall industry revenue trends, inventory levels, 2012 sales forecast, trends and other critical benchmark data on wholesale distribution.
This report includes the following data for 19 sectors plus the overall industry:
* Revenue and employment growth trends
* Share of revenue by end customer market
* The number and size distribution of companies
* Gross margins and other operation statistics
* Inventory and inventory-to-sales ratio trends
* Wages and revenues per employee
* Expert commentary to help you interpret the sector data in light of current macroeconomic trends
* Key economic trends in the wholesale distribution industry
Sectors included in this report: Industrial, hardware/plumbing/heating equipment/supplies, electrical/electronics, grocery/foodservice, building materials/construction, oil & gas products, motor vehicles & motor vehicle parts, other consumer products, miscellaneous durable goods, commercial equipment & supplies, computer equipment & software, agricultural products, apparel & piece goods, beer/wine/liquor, chemicals & plastics, office products & paper, furniture & home furnishing, and metal service centers.