- Top Distributor Lists
- Market Research
- Free E-Newsletter
The 2014 Wholesale Distribution Industry Landscape Report: Market Size, Trends & Top Distributors
Call for more information at 888-742-5060.
Get just the data you need for less. Scroll down to choose your sector.
This report is for anyone seeking a better understanding of the drivers of the wholesale distribution industry. This comprehensive report provides:
- National market-size estimates by sector
- Market share estimates for the Top 40 industrial distributors
- An overview of 2014 distribution industry trends
- The largest distributors in 14 sectors
- And more!
The data and analysis in this report are produced by Modern Distribution Management and Industrial Market Information.
MDM Premium subscribers receive 10% off this report. Are you a subscriber? Call us today to order at 888-742-5060 or to receive the 10% off discount code.
Sectors Included in the Report
This report covers 15 sectors. The sectors match the MDM Market Leaders lists, excluding pharmaceutical. It includes those top distributor lists PLUS national market size estimates for each category.
Download just the data you want starting at just $295.95 by clicking on the sector name below:
- Power Transmission/Bearings
- Hose & Accessories
- Fluid Power
- Industrial PVF
- Building Materials/Construction (trends/list of distributors only - no market size)
- Gases/Welding Equipment
Landscape Report Table of Contents
Introduction and Overview
- Graphic: Wholesale Distribution Industry Actual Revenue Growth, 2005-2013
- Graphic: Wholesale Distribution Industry Major Sector Actual Revenue Growth + Forecast Growth for 2014
2014 Distribution Trends
- Article: Leaving Economic Uncertainty Behind
- Article: Connecting the Dots Online and Offline
- Article: Need for Access ‘Whenever, Wherever, However’ Drives Mobile Adoption
- Article: Avoiding Information Overload Essential with Analytics
- Article: Making the Case for Millennials in Distribution
- Graphic: Wholesale Distribution Industry Employment Growth, 2005-2013
- Article: Training, Technology Take Front Seat in Employee Retention Strategies
- Article: Acquisition Activity to Pick Up in 2014
- Article: Better Inventory Management Through Data, Collaboration
- Article: Distributors Seek More Complete Strategy for Vending
- Graphic: Wholesale Distribution Industry Inventory-to-Sales Ratio, 2005-2013
Distribution Sector Breakouts and Top Distributors
- Graphic: Estimated market share of the 5 largest industrial distributors (combined revenues)
- Graphic: Estimated market share of the 40 largest industrial distributors (combined revenues)
- For industrial sector, details on the Top 10 industrial distributors
- Graphic: Industrial Distributor Actual Revenue Growth, 2010-2013
- Largest distributors in each sector (View Sample)
- Trends by each sector (View Sample)
- End-market size estimates for each sector for U.S., Canada and Mexico (excluding building materials/construction) (View Sample)
- End-market size estimate by U.S. region (excluding building materials/construction) (View Sample)
- Top 10 end-markets consuming each product group in the U.S. (excluding building materials/construction) (View Sample)