Companies looking to evade the growing cost of defending product liability suits are pushing liability up the supply chain. This article examines factors affecting distributor liability and includes tips from legal and liability insurance professionals on reducing risk.
This article includes:
- How the focus of liability has shifted
- Why the risk has increased for distributors
- How distributors can offset some of the risk of liability
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The Counterfeit Challenge
- Private Label Carries Legal Risks
- Global Markets Are Not Just for Large Companies Anymore