2015 Trends Snapshot: Gases & Welding Equipment Distribution
This article is part of MDM's 2015 Distribution Trends Special Issue. It provides a quick look at key trends affecting the gases & welding equipment distribution sector.
The annual feature was researched and written by MDM editors based on interviews with dozens of wholesaler-distributors, as well as industry experts and manufacturers. MDM also conducted a survey of its readers to uncover the trends outlined in this issue.
The full special issue is available to download in PDF format to MDM Premium subscribers. Subscribe below for full access. Or log-in if you are already a subscriber.
Trends outlined in the 2015 report include:
- Good & Bad News for U.S. Economy
- Distributors Get Back to the Basics
- ‘Doubling Down’ on Distributor Relationships
- Distributors Embrace, Expand Online Customer Base
- Distributors Seeking ‘Lean’ Supply Chain
- Distributors Adapt to More Sophisticated Supply Chain
- Distributors Combine Traditional, New Means for Recruiting
- Distributors Change Tune on Generational Shift
- Trend Snapshots for 13 Sectors
The report also includes the following case studies and interviews:
- 2015 MDM Market Movers
- AJ Adhesives Takes Service to New Level
- Plumbers Supply’s “Win-Win-Win-Win”
- MDM Market Leader Profiles
- Culture Drives Success for ERIKS North America
- TTI’s Strategic Approach to Global Growth