Measuring return on investment in e-commerce can be a challenge for distributor. This article offers ways to measure the ROI and key expense components that distributors should include in the evaluation.
This article includes:
- How to measure e-commerce investment ROI
- The different types of ROI
- Examples of the impact e-commerce can have for different companies
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Behind the Deal: Anixter & HD Supply
- Distributors Combine Traditional, New Means for Recruiting
- The Counterfeit Challenge