Home » B.W. Rogers Co. Acquires Fluid Power Products
B.W. Rogers Co. Acquires Fluid Power Products
July 27, 2006
B.W. Rogers Co. has acquired Fluid Power Products, Inc. B.W. Rogers Co. is a supplier of fluid connectors, motion control and process equipment to industry. Fluid Power Products, Inc. provides pneumatic, hydraulic, connector and systems solutions to customers in industrial applications.
The company will retain the same name and will operate from its five current locations in Lexington, Louisville, and Paducah, KY; Evansville, IN; and Charleston, WV. Trent Thompson and Bill Thompson, Jr., former owners of this two-generation company, will continue with Fluid Power Products in the new roles of Vice President of Operations, and Manager of Hydraulic Engineering and Systems, respectively.
B.W. Rogers and it's seven affiliated companies serve industry throughout the central U.S. from 18 offices in five states including seven full-service Parker Stores with a broad selection of Parker fluid connectors, industrial and hydraulic hose, hose fittings and adaptors.
The B.W. Rogers Company, founded in 1928, is based in Akron, OH. Fluid Power Products was founded in Paris, KY, in 1965 by Bill Thompson Sr.