- Top Distributors Lists
- Market Research
- Free Reports
Amazon Business (NASDAQ: AMZN) has launched Business Prime benefits for businesses in the United States, Germany and Japan. Business Prime will help members visualize spend data and identify money-saving opportunities, as well as set policies to improve compliance and maximize their budget.
“Business Prime enables customers to get the most out of the great selection, pricing and shopping experience on Amazon Business,” said Prentis Wilson, Vice President of Amazon Business. “We continue to listen to feedback from our business customers and are excited to introduce these new benefits. Our goal is to help businesses drive even more transparency into their procurement process, while ultimately lowering their total cost of purchasing.”
Starting today, Business Prime members in the United States can gain access to the following benefits:
- Spend Visibility: Powered by AWS QuickSight, Spend Visibility provides advanced visualizations of company spend in ready-to-present graphics, freeing up the time it takes to download and analyze data and discover spending trends.
- Guided Buying: Guided Buying enables Amazon Business account administrators to identify certain suppliers and products as preferred, as well as set specific product categories as restricted, offering buyers greater insight into company policies or recommendations while shopping and helping businesses reduce rogue spend, improve compliance and consolidate suppliers.
- Amazon Business American Express Card: The no annual fee credit card offers flexible benefits, including the choice of 5 percent back or 90-day interest free payment terms for Business Prime members on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Upon sign-up, eligible Business Prime members also receive a $125 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice: Business Prime members can now request extended terms for pay by invoice. Qualifying customers can extend their payment terms to 45 or 60 days, depending on their plan, to pay an Amazon Business invoice.
- Upgraded Shipping Options: Business Prime members in the United States can choose free same-day delivery or free one-day shipping for more than one million items on eligible orders over $35 in more than 8,000 cities. Members also have the option to choose consolidated shipping on eligible bulk orders to receive their order in fewer shipments.
Editor's note: MDM is hosting the MDM Forum: How Distributors Should Respond to Amazon Business, Dec. 4-6, where Amazon Business insiders and experts lead sessions on how to maximize your sales and profitability through Amazon platforms, as well as how to best leverage existing advantages through your own digital channels.