With all the technology available to sales personnel, the nature of the sales position is changing drastically. This article examines some of the ways in which the role of the salesperson is changing, as well as ways to prepare a sales force for today's ever-changing environment.
This article includes:
- Challenges of a more informed customer base
- Why fast turnarounds are important across the entire transaction process
- Recommendations for improved training of sales personnel
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Cost-Effective Channel Alignment
- The Changing Role of the Distributor
- Differentiate to Combat Disintermediation