The traditional field sales role has been disrupted, thanks to the rise of Amazon, other digital platforms and fast-changing customer expectations of the buying process. The first step on any distributor’s path to transforming its sales model is attending MDM’s second annual Sales GPS Conference, June 26-28 in Denver, CO.
Sales GPS will help you develop a new sales model that adds more value to your company and allows you to fend off existing and emerging digital threats.
Join us for this 1-½ day, hands-on conference designed exclusively for wholesale distribution executives motivated to change their single-channel models into more adaptive and customer-responsive multichannel models.
Session leaders and speakers include:
- Thomas P. Gale, Publisher & CEO, MDM
- Ian Heller, President & COO, MDM
- Mike Marks, Managing Partner, Indian River Consulting Group
- Mike Vitale, President, X4MU LLC
- Jonathan Bein, Managing Partner, Real Results Marketing
You’ll hear the latest best practices and examples of how leading distributors are transitioning to data- and management-based sales models with better yield and profitability. You will leave armed with transformational concepts and a road map for how to lead your team forward.
“This event is good for senior level, managers and executives who want to bring change to their organization,” says Gary Grauer, vice president, Hydra Power Systems Inc.
- Channel Tipping Point: Your Customer Demands Efficiency in 2018
- Redefining the Role of Outside Sales & Sales Compensation
- The Distribution Sales & Marketing Model of the Future
- Your Successful Sales Process Change Management Plan
Space is limited, so register now at the early bird price to save your seat at the only conference that focuses exclusively on the changing role of the distribution field sales rep and what you can do about it.