The most popular articles published in MDM Premium in the fourth quarter of 2012 focused in on two things: what’s top of mind for distributors as we move further into the new year and taking action despite the uncertainty in the air.
As I write in the latest issue of MDM Premium, it’s critical this year to get out of your comfort zone and think differently about how to improve profitability in 2013. It’s a common theme among contributors to MDM that taking a step back and looking at your business from a new angle is one of the best ways to see where improvements can be made.
Here are the Top 5 most-read articles from the fourth quarter 2012, which hopefully can inspire you to do just that:
- 12 Trends in Distribution for 2013
- 3 Marketing Moves Distributors Should Make in 2013
- Grainger’s Multichannel Model Builds Customer Loyalty, Stickiness
- Lessons from Avnet’s Rapid Growth
- Defense Cuts Hit Distributors
Access the MDM Premium archives to read more.