Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
Broadcasting from The Assembly Show, the hosts of Manufacturing Revival Radio interview Jack Hammerstrom, director of global automotive sales for Banner Engineering Corp. Hammerstrom discusses how sensors and vision systems are helping manufacturers error-proof their assembly lines and ensure traceability throughout their operations.
BNP Media and ASSEMBLY Magazine hosted an extremely successful launch of The Assembly Show October 28-30 in Rosemont, IL. The exhibit hall floor had 150 exhibiting companies occupying nearly 38,000 net square feet with close to 3,000 on-site participants. The exhibitors responded enthusiastically about this new trade show with over 75 percent of the 2013 show exhibitors already renewed for the 2014 show.
Show Notes and Highlights
- Banner's work in industrial automation and controls and Banner's movement toward lean and green
- Other trends in the industry, including an increasing emphasis on safety
- Error-proofing systems such as inspection cameras and measurement sensors
- Determining which new technologies are worth pursuing using customer input
- Global vs. local adoption of new technologies
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.