- Top Distributors Lists
- Market Research
- Free Reports
Customer Connection in 2019: Personal is Powerful
The definition of top-tier customer service has changed rapidly. Customers across every wholesale distribution sector expect an Amazon-like customer experience in 2019. Are you providing it? Join us for this free one-hour webcast on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 1 PM ET
Key takeaways from this webcast:
- Segments of one: Personalizing your customer’s engagement
- Opportunities for distributors to customize a customer’s experience with your company
- Lessons from Amazon on customer experience
- The technology portfolio distributors required – self-service, e-commerce, content, ERP foundation – to enhance core value-added services and product offerings
- How to know if your business software is ready to deliver powerful customer experience
JJW Marketing Associates
John Walker has an extensive background in strategic, marketing and e-commerce planning in distribution. Currently, John is the President of JJW Marketing Associates where he helps distributors develop and execute omni-channel marketing plans. Prior to that, he developed his extensive knowledge of distribution, marketing and e-commerce working in various areas at Grainger for more than 17 years, where he became the Director of Marketing, Communications, Strategy and Planning. John holds a BA in Marketing from Northern Illinois University and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin - Madison.
Modern Distribution Management
For more than 25 years, Tom Gale has been MDM’s lead researcher and industry analyst on independent distribution channel trends, consolidation, technology and competitive landscape. He is a frequent speaker and moderator on these topics at company, marketing group and association meetings in North America and Europe.