Best practices for inventory management have been whiplashed from just-in-time to just-in-case. After double-digit growth for years for distributors, consensus forecasts indicate a slowdown in 2023. Join us for this free one-hour webcast to better prepare your team for what’s ahead.
We’ll explore the current state of inventory management after three volatile years; how to maintain lean, efficient inventory (and cash) practices with high customer-service levels; and how to increase your supply-chain visibility to ensure high service levels.
Key takeaways from this webcast:
• Inventory stratification & demand forecasting techniques
• Managing fluctuating inventory priorities more effectively
• Key service-to-inventory level metrics for 2023
• Attributes of a skilled inventory-planning team
• Rethinking strategies for supplier performance, approval process and continuity
SIGN UP NOW
By providing your email, you agree to receive announcements from us and our partners for our newsletter, events, surveys, and partner resources, according to MDM’s Terms & Conditions. You can withdraw consent at any time.