EPTDA — the executive association for industrial distribution distributors and manufacturers across Europe, the Middle East and Africa — this week announced the appointment of its new 2021/22 board of directors and president, effective Oct. 1.
EPTDA named Des Spillings, managing director, Acorn Industrial Services Ltd UK, as its new president. Spillings’ presidential term will start Oct. 1 and end in September 2022.
Spillings is an experienced leader with over 30 years history of working in the mechanical power transmission industry.
“I am honored and grateful for the trust that EPTDA board of directors, past presidents and the leaders of all our committees and councils have placed in me to serve as the president of the leading executive association of our industry,” Spillings said.
Board of directors:
- President — Des Spillings, Acorn Industrial Services Ltd
- Vice President — Luca Martelli, TRM
- Executive Vice President — Hans Hanegreefs, EPTDA
- Past President & Treasurer — Zoltan Arkovics, BDI Europe Ltd.
- Permanent Board Liaison to the Advisory Council — Roberto Cugnaschi, Mondial S.P.A.
- Manufacturer Council Chair — Loretta Feasby, Fenner Drives
- Manufacturer Council Vice Chair — Frank Borgmann, Henkel Ag + Co. KGaA
- Director — Jan Friman, Ytm-Industrial Oy
- Director — Athanasios Kouimtzis, Kouimtzis
- Director — Karel Kreibich Jr., Contra Praha S.R.O.
- Director — Moris Romi, Rima S.P.A.
- PTDA President — Brian Davis, B&D Industrial
- PTDA Vice President — Jean-Pierre Bouchard, General Bearing Service Inc.