The 40-minute sessions, which are part of ISA’s Summer Session program, are designed to give professionals in leadership, sales, marketing, customer experience, and human resources insights and strategies to navigate the landscape of the B2B customer buying experience.
MDM Executive Editor Mike Hockett will serve as a panelist on two of the eight sessions, including:
- End-Customer Centricity & Its Impact on the Bottom Line (June 15): This session will explore the importance of placing the end-customer at the center of a business strategy and how it directly affects an organization’s financial performance.
- The Omnichannel End Customer Experience Explained (June 20): This session explores the concept of the omnichannel customer experience, its key components and how it impacts customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The other six sessions include:
- Omnichannel Marketing Defined (June 27): Learn about the fundamentals of omnichannel marketing, including the integration of various channels and touchpoints to create a seamless customer journey.
- Omnichannel Marketing Execution (July 11): Discover practical strategies and best practices for implementing and executing an effective omnichannel marketing strategy to drive engagement and conversions.
- Omnichannel Sales Defined (July 18): Understand the essential elements of omnichannel sales, including the integration of online and offline channels, and how it can enhance the customer buying experience.
- Omnichannel Sales Execution (July 25): Learn how to effectively execute omnichannel sales strategies, including leveraging technology, data, and personalized experiences to drive sales growth.
- Applying Omnichannel Strategies to Employee Recruitment (August 1): Explore the application of omnichannel strategies to employee recruitment, ensuring a seamless and engaging experience for potential candidates.
- Applying Omnichannel Strategies to Employee Retention (August 8): Discover how to apply omnichannel strategies to employee retention, fostering a cohesive and positive employee experience across various channels and touchpoints.
ISA is offering these sessions at no charge to employees at ISA member companies. Non-members can participate in the program for $99 per session per person.