On March 24, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio-based Tribute Inc. announced the addition of a new feature to its ERP software, TrulinX, which adds production management capabilities.
Tribute is a provider of ERP software for distributors and fabricators in the engineered products, pumps, power transmission, fluid power, fluid handling, motion control and hose industries.
“The new Production Management module will help build to order manufacturers, fabricators and distributors more accurately plan their production schedules by calculating the amount of capacity needed to meet customer demand,” Tribute said in its announcement. “This new feature will enable users to make informed decisions about capacity allocation and increase efficiency throughout the supply chain.”
Tribute said TrulinX will allow manufacturers fabricators and industrial distributors to:
- Easily identify over and underutilized capacity in their facilities.
- Plan and schedule production based on customer demand and capacity availability.
- Make data-driven decisions about capacity investments and production expansion.
- Improve on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Have intuitive time-tracking.
- Utilize performance analysis tools.
- Traveler document with fast scanning QR codes.
“We are thrilled to offer this new feature to our customers,” said Susie Hopper, President of Tribute Inc. “Production Management Planning is an essential tool for build to order manufacturers and distributors looking to optimize their production and meet the demands of their customers. We are confident that this new feature will provide our users with the data-driven insights they need to succeed in today’s competitive business environment.”