Search Results for: descartes – Page 3
Supply chain optimization is a goal with so many moving parts, it’s sometimes difficult to nail down what places to begin addressing potential changes. In this article, industry experts simplify the options and set the stage for an efficient, long-term process for freight movement.
This article includes:
- Challenges to mitigating shipping costs
- The role of technology in improving shipping efficiency
- How distributors can use shipping to differentiate
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Differentiate to Combat Disintermediation
- 2014 State of Distributor Marketing: Distributor Marketing Shifts to Digital
- Disasters Can – and Will – Happen