|We Deliver Distribution News to Your Inbox
Sign up below to receive MDM Update, your free weekly distribution news update, by email.
Access the Complete Report
This list is part of the 2011 MDM Market Leaders Report and Distribution Landscape Report, a 76 page analysis on current issues in distribution, sector-specific trends, top distributor lists and company listings.
Subscribe today, starting at $195 for complete access. Or buy the complete PDF report today for $295.
Editor’s Note: The data and rankings on this page have been updated as of July 26, 2011, to reflect Applied Industrial Technologies’ fluid power sales for the calendar year 2010. This presents a more accurate view of this sector when comparing sales with other companies, whose fiscal years run January to December. We also present Applied’s fluid power sales for its fiscal year 2010, which ran from July 2009 to June 2010.
- Applied Industrial Technologies, Cleveland, OH, $597.9 million (fluid power sales for calendar year 2010); $530 million (FP sales for fiscal year 2010)
- Motion Industries, Birmingham, AL, $567 million (FP)
- Kaman Industrial Technologies, Bloomfield, CT, fluid power revenues N/A
- SunSource, Addison, IL, N/A
- Grainger, Chicago, IL, $287.3 million (FP)
Other large regional Fluid Power distributors:
Hydradyne Hydraulics, Berendsen Fluid Power, FCX Performance, Womack Machine Supply
Read MDM's premium report on the Fluid Power Distribution Sector.
View Top Industrial Distributors
View Top Electrical Distributors
View Top HVACR/Plumbing/PVF Distributors
View Top Building Materials/Construction Distributors
View Top Power Transmission/Bearings Distributors
View Other Distribution Sectors