Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
Today we welcomed Dan St Louis, executive director of the Manufacturing Solution Center. The Manufacturing Solutions Center (MSC) strives to help its clients increase sales and improve quality and efficiency. By achieving these goals the MSC helps American manufacturers create and retain valuable jobs.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Discussed how the Manufacturing Solution Center was created out of a need for better testing
2. Learn how manufacturers can expand production cababilities
3. Value of proper testing methods
4. Ability to manufacture across multiple industries can increase sales
5. How to test products more efficiently
6. More production often equals more jobs
7. Learn more about The Manufacturing Solutions Center by clicking here.
8. Visit Dan St. Louis on LinkedIn by clicking here.
9. The MSC is an initiative of Catawba Valley Community College in Hickory, NC. Please take a moment to visit their site to learn more about this unique community college and the resources they are providing.
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.