MDM Interview: Stellar Industrial’s Strategic Focus
Earlier this year, Tacoma, WA-based Stellar Industrial Supply announced the addition of Larry Davis, former president of ORS Nasco, to its executive team as executive vice president and chief commercial officer. The move was part of a strategy by Stellar to grow “faster and more effectively.” MDM Publisher Tom Gale recently spoke with Stellar’s executive team, including President & CEO John Wiborg, Executive Vice President & COO Steve Slater and Davis, about the shifts in the market that drove the shift in strategy and where the company is heading.
This article includes:
- Why Stellar Industrial hired Larry Davis
- The goals the distributor has for shifting its strategic focus
- How the move will impact Stellar's customers and partners
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Cost-Effective Channel Alignment
- Who's My Coach? The Changing Role of Sales Managers in Distribution
- Redwood Plastics: Success through Online Engagement
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.