The Case for a Radical Sales Overhaul
As customers’ buying behaviors change, so too must distributors’ selling priorities. Mike Marks and Steve Deist of Indian River Consulting Group say that despite the challenges, radically re-organizing sales structure can create higher customer value and switching costs while improving margins.
This article includes:
- How to assess total selling costs, as opposed to just transactional costs
- Tips of overhauling a traditional sales structure
- The value of a market-base model
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- From Sales-Driven to Customer-Driven
- New Definitions of Partnership
- Bridging the Value Gap
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.