Forecast: Continued Growth in 2015
Economic growth in the U.S. will continue in 2015, say the nations purchasing and supply management executives in their December 2014 Semiannual Economic Forecast. Expectations are for a continuation of the economic recovery that began in mid-2009, as indicated in the monthly Institute for Supply Managements Report on Business.
This article includes:
- An overview of key indicators in the manufacturing sector
- An overview of key indicators in the non-manufacturing sector
- Outlook for 2015
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM Interview: Need for Innovation in Disruptive Times
- Manufacturings Millennial Dilemma
- MDM Interview: Creating a Culture of Innovation
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.