Forecast: Manufacturing Growth Expected
Economic growth in the U.S. will continue in 2014, say the nation’s purchasing and supply management executives in their December 2013 Semiannual Economic Forecast. Expectations are for a continuation of the economic recovery that began in mid-2009, as indicated in the monthly Institute for Supply Management’s Report on Business.
This article includes:
- An overview of key indicators in the manufacturing sector
- An overview of key indicators in the non-manufacturing sector
- Outlook for 2014
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM Interview: Countering Price Pressure in Distribution
- Go or No Go: The Value of Due Diligence
- MDM Interview: Redefining Competitive Advantage
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.