MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Slow but Steady Growth in Third Quarter
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article is a summary of third-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2013.
This article includes:
- Third-quarter revenue & pricing trends for wholesale distribution
- Revenue forecasts for fourth quarter & 2013
- Sector-specific trends for 19 sectors
- Inventory levels
- Outlook for nonresidential construction in 2014
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
- What's Your Business Worth?
- Commentary: The Pain of Uncertainty
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.