MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Slow but Steady Growth in Third Quarter
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article is a summary of third-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2013.
This article includes:
- Third-quarter revenue & pricing trends for wholesale distribution
- Revenue forecasts for fourth quarter & 2013
- Sector-specific trends for 19 sectors
- Inventory levels
- Outlook for nonresidential construction in 2014
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
- What's Your Business Worth?
- Commentary: The Pain of Uncertainty
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.