MDM/Baird Survey: Distributors See Measured Growth in 2Q
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of about 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article provides a summary of second-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2014.
This article includes:
- Revenue, inventory and pricing expectations
- Sector breakdown
- Analysis of trends affecting sales and operating performance
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM Industrial Inflation Index
- The State of Analytics in Distribution: 2014
- The 2014 State of E-Commerce in Distribution
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.