Zandi: Economy to Pick Up Through 2015
Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, and Bradley Holcomb of the Institute for Supply Management provide their perspectives on economic conditions in 2014-2015.
This article includes:
- Why Zandi is optimistic for 2014-2015
- Raw material and commodity price impacts
- Impact of uncertainty on the economy
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Quarterly Distribution Survey
- MDM Pricing Trends Report
- College Recruiting Best Practices
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.