Zandi: Economy to Pick Up Through 2015
Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, and Bradley Holcomb of the Institute for Supply Management provide their perspectives on economic conditions in 2014-2015.
This article includes:
- Why Zandi is optimistic for 2014-2015
- Raw material and commodity price impacts
- Impact of uncertainty on the economy
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Quarterly Distribution Survey
- MDM Pricing Trends Report
- College Recruiting Best Practices
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.