4Q13 MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Sales Growth Better Than Expected
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article provides a summary of fourth-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2014.
This article includes:
- Revenue, inventory and pricing expectations
- Sector breakdown
- Analysis of trends affecting sales and operating performance
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 10 Distribution Trends to Watch in 2014
- Profits in a Year of Strong Growth
- Special Report: The Industrial Vending Boom
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.