MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: 2016 a Turning Point?
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 600 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. Here is a summary of first-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for the remainder of 2016.
This article includes:
- Revenue, inventory and pricing expectations
- Sector breakdown
- Analysis of trends affecting sales and operating performance
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 State of E-Commerce: E-Commerce Races to Maturity
- 1Q2016 Financial Metrics & Trading Multiples
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Refocus on the Core
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.