MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: ‘Good, Not Great’
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. Here is a summary of second-quarter 2017 results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for third quarter and the rest of the year.
This article includes:
- Second-quarter revenue & pricing trends for wholesale distribution
- Revenue forecasts for third quarter & 2017
- Sector-specific trends for 19 sectors
- Inventory levels
- Economic outlook for 2017
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Distribution M&A Playbook, pt. 1: Unlocking Shareholder Value
- Tools to Capitalize on Internet of Things
- Amazon Elevates ‘Right-Now’ Expectations
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.