How Leaders Can Drive Company Culture
The culture of a company is one key to its success, and changing leadership can create a challenge to developing that successful culture. Joel Trammell, author of The CEO Tightrope, discusses how distribution company executives and leaders can influence company culture to obtain the most useful ideas and criticisms from their workforces.
This article includes:
- Initial steps for defining a company's vision
- How to avoid the disconnect between upper management and line-level employees
- Ways to ensure employees are all on the same page
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
- Bridging the Value Gap
- Operations as a ‘Lever for Innovation’
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.