MDM-Baird Survey: Lackluster Results for Most Sectors in 2Q Survey
Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article is a summary of second-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2013.
This article includes:
- Second-quarter revenue & pricing trends for wholesale distribution
- Revenue forecasts for third quarter & 2013
- Sector-specific trends for 19 sectors
- Inventory levels
- Economic outlook for the second half of 2013
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The 'New' Distribution Company
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
- How Distributors Say They Measure Up to the Competition
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.