Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
Take a quick moment and, wherever you are, look around you. I would be willing to bet that you see some sort of plastic nearby. Today we had the pleasure of speaking with Tony Deligio, content director with Plastics Today, an online publication focused on everything plastic. With an online reach of over 50,000 unique visitors per month, and combined trade events such as PLASTEC, PLAST-EX and Expoplast, it is easy to see how Plastics Today is a leading network for the plastics community.
Show Notes and Highlights
1. Tony takes us deeper into Plastics Today and the online plastics community that they foster.
2. We discuss how with shows such as “How It’s Made” and others, manufacturing has become hip again!
3. We learn more about UBM Canon, Plastics Today’s parent company.
4. Tony talks about new technologies within the plastics industry.
5. We discuss just how prevalent plastics are in your everyday life.
6. We discuss some of the challenges facing the plastics world.
7. We discuss the backlash in the public view against plastic, such as plastic bag bans.
8. We learn what makes Plastics Today a valuable asset to the common plastics professional.
9. We dig deeper into PLASTEC and PLAST-EX, two great plastics trade shows coming up in the next few months.
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.