Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
Recorded at the The Assembly Show, the hosts of Manufacturing Revival Radio sit down with Adam Malofsky, Ph.D., president and CEO of Bioformix, to discuss his company’s innovative, energy-saving adhesives and polymers, which cure without the need for heat or light.
BNP Media and ASSEMBLY Magazine hosted an extremely successful launch of The Assembly Show October 28-30 in Rosemont, IL. The exhibit hall floor had 150 exhibiting companies occupying nearly 38,000 net square feet with close to 3,000 on-site participants. The exhibitors responded enthusiastically about this new trade show with over 75 percent of the 2013 show exhibitors already renewed for the 2014 show.
Show Notes and Highlights
- The 10,000 foot view of Bioformix
- How Bioformix has saved one major auto manufacturer billions in energy savings
- The DOE's assessment of the energy impact that Bioformix could have
- Decreasing scale for manageability and capital efficiency in a start-up
- Building confidence: the biggest obstacle for bigger penetration of Bioformix solutions
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.