Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
This special edition of Manufacturing Revival Radio was recorded live September 17 at the Next Generation Manufacturing Conference at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA.
Joining us for this episode is Chris Downing, associate vice president for the Enterprise Innovation Institute at Georgia Tech.
Next Generation Manufacturing provides a forum to educate and connect manufacturers with state-wide resources to strengthen the viability of American manufacturers. NGM’s programming encourages growth through competitive innovation and the building of relationships amongst manufacturers across all verticals.
Show Notes and Highlights
- The Enterprise Innovation Institute's services, including entrepreneurial support through the ATDC business incubator and the manufacturing extension partnership
- The incubator program's unique interconnectedness with the EI2's other programs
- First steps to utilizing the business incubator program
- Innovation boot camp – putting a manageable process to innovation
- How one company brought a new product to market through the program
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.