7 Key Investments to Grow Online Revenue
Corporate customers now seek an online experience similar to the business-to-consumer model, and distributors must adapt their e-commerce approach accordingly if they hope to increase conversion rates and customer retention. Michael Nagrant, principal consultant, Codifyd Inc., details why this is important and how it can be achieved in the recent MDM Webcast, 7 Key Investments Distributors Should Make to Grow Online Revenue. This article is an exclusive summary of the webcast, which is available on-demand and on DVD at mdm.com/7Investments.
- Why static sites aren't enough
- The importance of product categorization
- Where distributors should focus their investments
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2014 State of E-Commerce in Distribution
- Making Money With Smaller Customers
- Operations as a ‘Lever for Innovation’
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.