Cost-Effective Channel Alignment
There is often a perception in sales that the smallest accounts are not worth the time and effort to obtain the small amount of sales they provide. In this article, Jonathan Bein of Real Results Marketing provides an overview of how realigning sales channels can help distributors benefit from these small customers.
This article includes:
- How the multichannel approach benefits house accounts
- The role of inside sales
- Why e-commerce and direct marketing should play a significant role in the realignment
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Making Money with Small Customers
- Measuring the Customer Experience
- The Changing Role of Sales Personnel
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.