Disruptive Technologies: Introduction – Looking to the Future
The May 10, 2014, issue of MDM kicks off a series of articles on disruptive technologies. This article provides an introduction to the series, examining how distribution executives should think about the potential impacts of these technologies - 3-D printing, augmented reality, robotics and innovations like drones and driverless cars - on their businesses, as well as those of their customers and suppliers.
This article includes:
- Advice for executives on how to think about emerging technologies
- Definition of disruptive technologies
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The State of E-Commerce in Distribution: 2014
- The State of Analytics in Distribution: 2014
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.