Mind the Training Gap for Negotiation
Distributors lag when it comes to follow-up or reinforcement training, and they woefully lack in negotiation training, even though a major part of a buyer’s role is negotiating with vendors. This article, based on the results of a recent Real Results Marketing survey, further examines the challenges distributors face around providing training.
This article is part three in our ongoing series on training in distribution. Part one looked at how distributors can shift their thinking about training, and part two examined the challenges distributors face around providing training
This article includes:
- Why negotiation training is critical
- The importance of viewing training in a new light
- Training tools and techniques
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The Critical Role of Employee Training
- How to Overcome Training Challenges
- Training, Technology Take Front Seat in Employee Retention Strategies
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.