Move Beyond Sales Training
Employees are one of the primary reasons for success in distribution, but training programs and budgets often do not reflect their importance. This article, based on the results of a recent Real Results Marketing survey, looks at why the gap exists and how distributors can shift their thinking about training.
This article includes:
- An overview of the skills training gap
- Internal vs. external training
- Tips for closing the gap
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Deepen Talent Development
- Succession Planning: Positioning for the Future
- MDM Interview: Beyond Change Management
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.