Small Manufacturers Focus on Tactical Applications for Tech
Small manufacturers continue to be focused on using technology for tactical purposes rather than strategic, according to the Small Business Barometer 2016, a new report released by Exact and Pb7 Research.
This article includes:
- Top challenges for small manufacturers
- How technology can improve operational efficiencies
- How changes to supply chain should change tech usage
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- New Tech Disrupts Supply Chain
- Bring IT Out of the Shadows
- IoT Poised to Alter Supply Chain
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.