Here are the top 10 most popular MDM Premium articles of 2013 – highlighting vending, online competition and how distributors can maintain their edge and define value in a changing market.
Based on these, it’s clear what continues to dominate many distributors’ minds: the rise of new technologies and their contribution to creating nontraditional competition in wholesale distribution.
E-commerce has become an expected part of doing business in the B-to-B marketplace, and cloud technology has allowed new services like vending to add more value to the customer-distributor relationship by providing increasingly critical data on inventory usage and needs.
Learn more about these topics and more in the Top 10 Most Popular MDM Premium Articles of 2013:
- Amazon & Google’s B-to-B Play
- MDM Interview: Fastenal’s Vending Evolution
- Industrial Vending: A Runway for Growth
- The ‘New’ Distribution Company
- How Distributors Say They Measure Up to the Competition
- Beyond Amazon: E-Commerce’s Impact on Wholesale Distribution Markets
- Distributors Respond to the Big-Box Challenge
- MDM Interview: Redefining Competitive Advantage
- Distributors Get Aggressive with Inventory Management
- MDM Interview: Interline Brands’ Growth in Jan-San Distribution
Not a subscriber? Subscribe today to access these articles. Subscribers need to log-in to access.