Uncover Sweet Spots Using Net Profit
This article examines ways distributors can use net profit or net before compensation to segment their markets and target new customer acquisition efforts. The authors argue that this approach will be more lucrative and ultimately easier to implement and less resource-intensive than other methods, including Activity Based Costing.
This article includes:
- Why net profit or net before compensation (NBC) is a more accurate metric
- How to measure customer success
- How to use NBC to target sweet spots for customer acquisition
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Yes, Customers Want to Hear from You
- A Simpler Way to Manage Customer Lifecycles
- Five Profit Drivers Critical to Growth
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.