Making the Case for Social Media in B2B
With the right plan in place, a broad social media campaign can attract younger workers while also strengthening a companys brand and bottom line. But many distributors still doubt the effectiveness of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as channels for building business, a perception that could be costly in the long run.
This article includes:
- The importance of social media
- Using social media to connect with millennials
- Advice on using social media effectively
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Overcoming a Technology Deficit
- Manufacturings Millennial Dilemma
- 7 Key Investments to Grow Online Revenue
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.