Auto Industry’s Return from Collapse
Today, the industry is nearing full recovery, albeit with some significant changes. This article examines the current state of the automotive industry in North America, how the recovery has affected suppliers and distributors serving the market and the outlook.
This article includes:
- Distributors' perspectives on the auto industry collapse and recovery
- Lessons learned
- Outlook for the auto industry in North America
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Wallet Share, Demands Drive Acceleration in Channel Convergence
- Third Quarter MDM-Baird Survey: Slow But Steady Growth
- Wind Market Grows; Challenges Remain
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.