MDM Interview: Univar Balances Global, Local Markets
A global business requires the flexibility to respond to regional needs while acting as a unified company – all in an effort to serve the customer. Associate Editor Jenel Stelton-Holtmeier spoke with Erik Fyrwald, president and CEO of Univar, about how the chemistry distributor builds on its global expertise while maintaining a focus on the differences in each of its markets.
This article includes:
- The challenge of bringing global strategies into unique markets
- The benefits of being owned by private equity
- Growth opportunities for the distributor & why it is focused on fracking
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The Ongoing Shale Gas Opportunity
- Interview: Redefining Competitive Advantage
- Global Markets Are Not Just for Large Companies Anymore
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.