Disasters Can – and Will – Happen
Disasters touch every sector of the industrial distribution industry every year, costing millions, destroying businesses and affecting the supply chain. Incorporating an emergency preparedness plan can greatly influence the outcome of a disaster, as can the methods undertaken to recover from one.
This article includes:
- Case studies from two companies that suffered losses from fires
- Steps to take to initiate an emergency preparedness plan
- Valuable resources that your company probably already has
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Distributor Marketing Shifts to Digital
- Technology-Driven Value?
- Construction Drives M&A Activity in August
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.