MDM Interview: Creating a Sustainable Plastics Industry
Earlier this year, Curbell Plastics, Orchard Park, NY, named Gerry Helbig as its new president. Helbig recently spoke with MDM Editor Jenel Stelton-Holtmeier about how the plastics industry has changed, how sustainability and environmentalism is shifting demands and the challenges of managing talent and change in a changing industry.
This article includes:
- How Curbell Plastics is overcoming challenges
- Recent changes in the plastics industry
- Sustainable products and policies
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Commentary: Keeping Up with Customer Expectations
- How Leaders Can Drive Company Culture
- Training, Technology Take Front Seat in Employee Retention Strategies
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.