2018 Competitive Landscape for Wholesale Distribution: Plastics
This report is part of the 2018 Competitive Landscape for Wholesale Distribution.
This report provides a snapshot of the plastics distribution sector of the $5.3-trillion wholesale distribution industry in the U.S., including key trends and a market share estimate for the largest distributors.
View the sample report now >>
MDM Premium subscribers receive 10% off this report. Are you a subscriber? Call us today at 888-742-5060 to receive the 10% off discount code.
Data Included in This Report
- Overview of the wholesale distribution industry
- Key industry insights
- Real revenue growth for the wholesale distribution industry: 2012-2016
- Financial profile by sector:
- 2016 revenues
- Sector size as a percent of industry
- Average gross margin (2015)
- 2018 forecast
- Market segmentation by employee count for 19 sectors (2016)
- Largest distributors by revenue (2016)
- Market share of Top 5 companies
- Key trends by distribution sector
- Estimated demand by region
- Estimated demand for top 10 industry sectors (two-digit NAICS)
- Estimated demand for top 10 end markets (six-digit NAICS)
- Product definitions
Who Should Use This Report?
- Distribution executives: Sector-specific financial benchmarks, key trends, market share.
- Channel managers: Multisector competitive analysis and differentials.
- Financial analysts and service providers: All the above plus multisector comparisons by revenues, gross margin, market share concentration and segmentation by company size.
For questions about this report, please call Editor Jenel Stelton-Holtmeier @ 1-888-742-5060 Ext. 113 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This report is produced by Modern Distribution Management and MDM Analytics, the data division of Modern Distribution Management. MDM has been researching and reporting on the wholesale distribution industry since 1967 and has used that experience to ensure an accurate and comprehensive picture of the wholesale distribution industry in this report.