- Top Distributors Lists
- Market Research
- Free Reports
Four Deadly Selling Mistakes That Turn Your Valuable Product Into a Commodity: Recorded Value Pack
FREE SHIPPING on all store items! Shipping for this product outside of the U.S. & Canada may require additional cost. Call MDM at 1-888-742-5060 to order.
The Recorded Value Pack includes: CD-ROM (full presentation), Transcript (PDF), Audio CD
- Salespeople don't protect their own assets — their time, knowledge, resources and relationships —so they lose control and devalue their position
- Salespeople rely on feature and benefit selling to differentiate themselves, but it produces the exact opposite effect
- Salespeople aren't keenly aware of the customer's buying process, which is designed to defeat them
- Salespeople lack a disciplined sales process of their own to truly differentiate themselves from the competition. Learn a disciplined 7 step sales process that levels the playing field
- How to establish a selling methodology that will maximize your leverage and gain your control in the sales process.
- How to get "no's" fast and lose quickly when you are at a severe disadvantage so you can still maintain your assets of time, information, expertise, relationships and self-concept.
- How to make the transition from transactional seller to strategic seller.
- Why the best presentation is no presentation at all.
- How to get a better yield and close more sales at higher margins
He has worked with a range of companies from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups in helping them optimize their performance by assessing their sales people, sales processes, management structure and strategies. In working with his clients Richard has helped identify performance gaps and provided sales plans to help track, measure and execute objectives to increase the company's bottom line. Today in his role of President of Tangent Knowledge Systems, Richard continues to actively sell, prospect and manage client relationships in addition to the high performance training and development program he personally conducts.