MDM Premium: Dec. 10, 2012 - Distributor Collaborations Add Value, Build Local Market Influence
Instant Download: After you purchase this pdf, you will immediately see the link to download this issue on your computer screen.
- 12 pages
- Articles written by editors of Modern Distribution Management based on interviews with industry experts and company executives
- Written to meet your information needs and time constraints: "Well-written, pertinent, no nonsense."- T.P., Atlantic Fasteners
Access this content for free with a subscription to MDM. Subscribe now or call 1-888-742-5060.
Table of Contents for Dec. 10, 2012:
- The Shifting Competitive Landscape: Introduction- The introduction to the new MDM Series on the shifting competitive landscape in wholesale distribution.
- Commentary: Adapting for 2013
- Distributor Collaborations Build Value, Local Influence - How companies are collaborating to improve efficiencies, add value for customers and compete more effectively in their markets.
- Case Study - A collaboration between Pennsylvania distributors APR Supply, Schaedler Yesco and Industrial Piping Systems inspires a new program from Affiliated Distributors. The partnership involves 11 shared branches, with more plans to come.
- Case Study - A foodservice distributors works with a restaurant equipment and supplies distributor to expand its product offering.
- Case Study - Two mini-case studies on distributors that compete who are collaborating to meet needs in their markets.
- Grainger's Multichannel Model Builds Customer Loyalty, Stickiness
- News Digest